Tej Dosa Letters Available (All Monthly issues)

Are you looking for Tej dosa letters, I have all tej dosa letters available at cheap rate. I have 26 tej dosa letters issues worth 400$ (yeah, he is selling each individual backend issue for 20$) . But I will give all these letters just for 49$. Get all letters of tej dosa.

Email me: cheapcourse999@gmail.com
(Payments Via PayPal or Crypto)

Tej Dosa Letters PDF Download

Tej dosa letters are worth more than some 997$ courses, Tej is a copywriter and entrepreneur. In tej dosa letters he will teach you about mindset, copywriting and more.
I have All Tej Dosa Letters from "2018 October To 2020 November" (25 issues). I will give you all these letters immediately after payment.


I have All digital issues of tej dosa letters. Just Email me To get all These Immediately.


Email me: cheapcourse999@gmail.com



Overview:

Each issue have Golden information. here am putting some concepts from a issue 19.
Here's what you'll find inside:

  • How I used science, magic, work ethic, Kanye West, imagination, and extreme discipline to break free of the matrix and become superhuman
  • Mr. Beast Edition: How to build great products & brands (understand this and you can turn your ideas into gold & raving customers)
  • Practical: How to write copy for every awareness level (structure + examples provided)
  • Life transforming experiments I conducted (and the conclusions I took away)
  • Marketing fundamental: All you have to do to grow companies to 6 and 7 figures (most people are lost and confused. Make this your north star and you'll crush it)

Glimpse From a Tej dosa letter

I grew up thinking I was x.

As x, I was good at certain things. Bad at others.

Liked some things. Hated others.

Felt at home in some places. Out of place in others.

I was limited and confined to the identity of x.

Problem was the identity of x wasn’t too fit for success.

It was full of holes and hiccups and fears and limiting beliefs that would make massive success difficult…

… if not impossible.

For everything I could get out of life was contingent on x.

How I thought. How I acted.

How I was conditioned. How I was programmed.

And perhaps you can relate?

You want to go from where you are to where you want to be, but you know you’re not the right person for the job. Deep down. You know it. And so, you struggle with confidence and inner doubts. And keep getting in your own way.

Making progress one week. But off the wagon you fall the next week. It’s a tough position to be in, right? To constantly sabotage yourself and keep getting in your own way because you know you’re limited to the identity of x. And x isn’t fit for the type of success you’re after?

Yep. It is tough. Very tough.

Because the truth is…

Most of our current identities aren’t fit for success.

They carry all the trauma, fears, experiences of childhood and adolescence and hold us back from the life we seek. A life full of abundance, prosperity and great joy.

And what an unfortunate shame that is.

Because if you look around, you’ll think you’re stuck. You can read all the psychology books. You can visit all the therapists you seek. You can search the ends of the earth.

And everybody will more or less tell you the same thing:

"Tough luck, bro. Who you are is who you are. There’s no way to produce a massive change in who you are. Sure, you can create little change in your being. But you can’t fundamentally change who you are as a person. X is who you are and x is who you’ll be until you’re dying day."

And so, you accept this.

Instead of chasing grandiose dreams, you settle for the dreams and goals that make sense for x. Limited goals and dreams. Ones that don’t light your inner being on fire with the juices of excitement and joy…

… but give it just enough to get by.

And on the outside you’re okay, but on the inside you’re crying out in pain.

"Is there all there is for me? Is this what my life is all about? This isn’t too fun or how I envisioned it as a kid. But there’s no changing who I am. I’m stuck." you think.

And that’s what I used to think too. But I thought wrong.

You see, when I started getting into spirituality (hate that word. It’s too cheesy, but don’t know what else to use) I decided to investigate who I was. Pulling apart layer after layer after layer. In an attempt to find out what Tej was all about (so I could hopefully change him). And from all that learning and analyzing, I discovered something quite strange.

I discovered ‘i’ (Tej) don’t even exist.

"What the fuck, bro?"

That’s what I thought lol.

From years of going down this rabbit hole, I found everything but never found Tej. Not in the mirror. Not in the body. Not in the thoughts. Not in the mind. Not in the soul. Not in the heart. No matter how hard or where I looked, I never found Tej.

And that’s when the truth hit me like a pile of bricks:

Tej (x) doesn’t exist in reality. He’s simply a character I’ve invented through the mind. In order words, Tej is simply the accumulation of all the beliefs, thoughts, stories I keep telling myself. Only thing keeping Tej alive is my mind and the memories of the past I keep holding onto.

"Wooooooow." I thought.

"If Tej doesn’t exist, then who the F am I?"

Who I am is what you are. Pure, limitless consciousness.

"Okay if I’m pure, limitless consciousness and I was simply playing the character/role of Tej like an actor - does that mean that I can play any role/character?"

In other words, instead of being confined to the identity of x. Can I pick and choose any letter/character to play from A-Z? Maybe a character that’s in better alignment with the BIG dreams I want to bring forward?

"It’s worth a shot," I thought.

After all, if I invented the character of Tej and he’s nothing more than the accumulation of all the beliefs, thoughts, stories I keep telling myself, then I can easily invent a new character, right?

Truth be told, I wasn’t too confident.

"But fuck it, let’s give it a try" I thought.

And so I set out to invent a new character the same way I had unconsciously invented the character of Tej.

I decided to identify as pure consciousness and consciously put new beliefs, thoughts, stories onto my plate that were in alignment with the new character I wanted to become (a character who could bring my BIG dreams to life).

And then I kept repeating these same beliefs, thoughts, stories over and over and over again (while refraining from plugging my mind into anything to the contrary).

Simultaneously, I set out to loosen the hold the old Tej had on me.

How?

One way was to get rid of everything (or as much as possible) in my environment that reminded me of the old Tej.

Take clothes for example.

Some clothes in my closet told the story of old Tej (and just seeing those clothes would elicit shitty memories/stories). So I threw those clothes into a bag. And donated them.

In place, I got new clothes that were in alignment with my new character. And I did this for everything I could. For days, then weeks, then months, then years.

And throughout this time span, weird things started happening.

I found myself easily taking actions that would’ve put fear in the heart of the old Tej.

I found myself effortlessly bringing to life goals and visions that would’ve been a pipe dream for the old Tej.

I found myself living a life that would’ve been completely out of reach for the old Tej.

And before you knew it, I was transformed.

From x (old, limited, fearful Tej)

To y (new, powerful, confident Tej that was the character I needed to become to make my visions come true).

And that’s when I "really" understood:

Who we are is pure consciousness. We are not our identity or our character. We are simply playing a role like an actor. But that doesn’t mean we have to stay confined to our current character. If our current character isn’t fit for success, no biggie. Just like in a video game how you can change your character, you can do the same in real life. It all comes down to taking conscious control of the beliefs, thoughts, stories you tell yourself. Align those with the character you want to become (don’t plug your senses into anything else), cut off association with the old you, and you’ll effortlessly grow into your new character like magic.

  • How To Create Your Life Dashboard (Gaining Clarity & Building A System For Execution)
  • How To Build A Multi-6 Figure Personal Brand Without Trying
  • [STUDY THIS!] Webinar Outline: The Flow Of Logic Behind 7-8 Figure Webinars
  • New Paradigms: The Truth vs. What Society Programmed You To Believe (Free Yourself From Illusion & Actualize Your FULL Potential)
Finally. Tej Dosa Letters are great to start your copywriting and mind transformation journey. download all tej dosa letters and change your life. Thank you!

Comments